The Assassination of JFK
- John F. Kennedy was shot and murdered on November 22nd 1963
- Happened while riding in car with his wife and Texas Governor during a trip to Texas (Dealey Plaza)
- Warren's Commission issued the Magic Bullet Theory
- Magic Bullet Theory: bullet went through JFK's head then into and around the Governor
- Shooter was Lee Harvey Oswald; one shooter and three bullets
- Lee Harvey Oswald died before anyone could get any real information out of him; said "I'm just a patsy"
- Some say that there had to have been another shooter
- Possibly a CIA job (CIA didn't like JFK ie. Bay of Pigs)
- Anyone that was in any way associated with JFK's death mysteriously died shortly after
- Lot's of conspiracies still surrond the death of JFK
On November 22nd 1963, president John F. Kennedy was shot and killed. He was in Dealey Plaza while visiting Texas. He was shot three times by Lee Harvey Oswald. The Warren's Commission stated the Magic Bullet theory because the shot seemed virtually impossible. There are still many conspiracies surrounding the death of JFK to this date, and anyone in any way related to his death has mysteriously died.