- Leader of the PLO and later PLA
- Also pushed for the independence of Palestine
- Represented Palestine at several peace accords
- Was originally militant but became more peaceful in the 80s and 90s
- Won a Nobel Peace Prize for his role in Oslo, 1993
Was the leader of the PLO and pushed for Palestine to become independent. He changed from being all about killing to becoming more peaceful in the late 1900's and eventually won a nobel peace prize.
Question: What changed this man from being a killing machine in the PLO to striving for peace between the same nation he was killing?